Explore the unparalleled power of MetaStock below:
Where do you start with thousands of securities to choose from?
Expert Advice is right at your finger tips, when and where you need it.
Test and compare BEFORE you spend your first trading dollar.
Check the probable direction of prices to set more precise profit targets.
There are thousands of stocks, currencies, options, and futures out there. Which ones do you choose?
“MetaStock remains the only charting software I use or recommend. Its extraordinary graphics, functionality, and ease of customization make it the professional tool it is.”
Dr. Stephen Cooper, Founder of Onlineoption.com
With the MetaStock Explorer™ you can use YOUR criteria to scan a universe of securities to find the ones that fit YOUR strategy.
Here are some examples of possible scans:
- Discover which securities have generated a buy or sell signal based on your custom criteria
- Find the securities that have just crossed above their 200-day moving average
- Generate a performance report of all your mutual funds
- Discover the securities which ranked highest by Wilders RSI
- Generate a list of securities that are above their 10-week moving average, with a stochastic of 80 or higher
- The list of possible scans is almost endless. Not only does this save countless hours of sorting and sifting, but it allows you to do things you simply could not do otherwise.
Expert advice is right at your finger tips.
“As a professional trader, I am always looking for an advantage. MetaStock gives me that advantage. It’s like having a 24-hour trading partner working just for me.”
Robert Deal, Author, and CEO of Tradingschool.com
The MetaStock Expert Advisor™ gives you the input of industry professionals when and where you need it.
Display the industries most popular systems and charting styles with the click of a mouse.
Need more info? Choose the commentary screen for specific information about the security you are charting. For example, you can learn: “What is a MACD and where should the buy and sell signals occur on the chart?” You can even create your own system using the easy-to-learn MetaStock formula language.
Alerts keep you in touch with current trading conditions. Use simple price and volume alerts or complex indicator triggers and multiple condition alerts.
This window shows you in great detail how your expert assesses the chart you are viewing. Is it a buy, sell, or hold situation? If so… Why? You get insight gained through years of research and real-world trading.
Expert Symbols and Trends
Buy and sell arrows, text, or any other symbols in the MetaStock palette automatically flag special conditions, according to your criteria.
Test and compare BEFORE you spend your first dollars trading
“I switched to MetaStock R/T because I realized you just can’t get the functionality they provide anywhere globally and at the price you get it at. I was previously paying around 500% higher per month for the same functionality.”
Robert Deal, Author, and CEO of Tradingschool.com
With the exclusive MetaStock Enhanced System Tester™ you can create, back-test, compare, and perfect your strategies before you risk any money in the markets.
What is back testing?
By analyzing every trade that would have occured historically, you build confidence in future trades and answer the questions, “If I had traded this security using these trading rules, how much money would I have made or lost?”
Test multiple securities against multiple strategies
The Enhanced System Tester also shows you which securities work well with which systems. Unlike other systems that allow you to test only one strategy on one security, the MetaStock Enhanced System Tester allows you to test multiple securities against multiple strategies. Test one system with one security, many systems with one security, one system with many securities, or many systems with many securities.
Real-world variables mean realistic results
Designed to simulate a realistic trading scenario, the Enhanced System Tester allows you to change and edit variables such as entry, exit, expanded stops, order sizes, commissions and more. The reports generated by the Enhanced System Tester are comprehensive and presented in an easy-to-read, intuitive format.
Check the probable direction of prices
“You can do just about anything you want in the world of charting with MetaStock.”
Martin Pring, Pring.com
The MetaStock FORECASTER uses patent-pending technology to provide a new and unique way to view probable price direction
Select any of 67 event recognizers to show price direction
Imagine if you had a tool that could paint a more probable, easy-to-read picture of the future? A picture based on patent-pending technology that uses any or all of 67 event recognizers. A picture that helps you more precisely set profit targets and stops. That’s what you get with the MetaStock Forecaster, the latest PowerTool available exclusively in MetaStock XIII and MetaStock Pro XIII.
The FORECASTER plots a “probability cloud” based on your selection of any of 67 event recognizers. It uses advanced mathematics to examine the price action after these events to determine the probable performance of future events.
You can use the FORECASTER to:
- Read a detailed analysis of an event’s past performance
- Get a list of dates on which events had previously occurred
- See the probable out come of current events
- Discover which events a security reacts best to
- And more
The FORECASTER offers new ways to analyze trading signals and provides insight to future performance.
What do you get with the latest MetaStock Version 15?
When you get MetaStock XV, you get a legendary array of customizable charts, indicators, line studies, templates, and more…
- MetaStock Real Time is powered by MetaStock XENITH – the most powerful and comprehensive real-time data and news package available to the private trader. MetaStock Daily Charts is powered by DataLink Market data
- Or you can use 3rd party data
- MetaStock has won the Stocks and Commodities Readers’ Choice Award 21 times
- Over 250 built-in trading indicators and systems (and endless customization possibilities)
- The PowerTools: including the Explorer, the Expert Advisor, the System Tester, and the FORECASTER | Watch the Videos
- 42 Adaptive indicators which use dynamic parameters to provide more responsive and accurate results
- 9 Core Chart Styles (including Bars, Line, Candlesticks, Point & Figure, Kagi, Renko, Three-line break Equivolume and Candlevolume) with an enormous array of line, color, chart, indicator, text, and alert customization possibilities
- Easy-to-learn formula language lets you design your own system
- The revolutionary Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO) all-in-one trading system
- Convenient templates that save you time and effort by applying the same set of indicators and studies to different securities
- Built-in tool bars that let you easily refresh data, change periodicity, rescale the Y axis, zoom in & out, and choose a security to open
- Name-Brand Systems such as Bollinger Bands, Darvas Box, SPYDER Carpe Diem, Conners RSI, and many many more.
- FREE customer support and a library of online resources