You’re invited to join us at a free live traders event in your area! Discover the NEW features you’ve been asking for in MetaStock XVI, demonstrated by one of our MetaStock experts. We expect this event to reach capacity.
Melbourne • Thursday 8th November • 6:30 pm – 9 pm
Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne, Docklands, 443 Docklands Drive, Docklands
Sydney • Friday 9th November • 6:30 pm – 9 pm
The Westin Sydney, 1 Martin Place, Sydney
Brisbane • Saturday 10th November • 2pm – 4 pm
The Westin, 111 Mary Street Brisbane, QLD
Why should you attend this free and informative event?
Whether you are a current MetaStock user or not, you will not want to miss this opportunity to meet with a MetaStock Expert who can answer your questions about technical analysis and trading with MetaStock XVI. In this 2-hour session you will learn the following:
- Answers to the questions: How do I find securities to trade? When should I get in and out of a trade? How can I test my trading systems?
- How to use the new re-imagined MetaStock Explorer to scan the markets for immediate trading opportunities.
- How to use the NEW Dave Landry Systems like Bowtie and Kiss MA Goodbye Setups.
- How to explore with the NEW Candle Patterns Scans.
- How to use the NEW Built-in Adaptive Cycle Toolkit to get signals based on the work of John Ehlers.
- How to use the Sector Stat Experts to determine strength and weakness in the market.
- How to easily edit local data right in MetaStock.
- Discover how we’ve responded to client requests with improved usability.
BONUS: You can get deals on MetaStock XVI and market data at this live event that are not available anywhere else! Register now to save your spot
Hunter works in the MetaStock Business Development department in the US based MetaStock head office. He oversees all Metastock partnerships in the Asia/Pacific, South American, and Canadian regions. Hunter has presented at many MetaStock webinars and at TradeShows and prides himself on helping traders of all levels to understand the value of technical analysis.
Gary will break down the daily and intraday chart into usable pieces of trading information, where to place orders to protect against false moves.
Gary Burton CFTe is Certified with the International Federation of Technical Analysts and a member of the professional analysts association APTA. For many years worked as a Private client advisor broker in Equities and Options with 3 leading institutions in Australia. A Private trader in contracts for the difference, FX and Futures. Gary conducts the in house Technical Analysis with First Prudential Markets, also providing the market analysis education for their clients. Gary is the convener of the FP Markets Monday morning “Week Ahead “ Webcast tutorial.