There are many ways to trade the market, but there is one thing on which all technical analysts agree – Chart patterns can be a very effective tool in identifying trading opportunities.
Chart patterns can help you find explosive moves every day, and now there is an automated tool that not only finds all major patterns but allows you to scan the entire market for them.
Now available for MetaStock, the Fulgent Chart Pattern Engine is based on 17 years of pattern research by Nirvana Systems, Inc. and gives you everything you need to scan and analyse chart patterns like a pro.
- Scans and identifies 12 pattern types
- Includes a powerful yet simple Expert Advisor that shows you where the patterns are and provides additional information on trading the patterns
- User-configurable colored highlights over the patterns
- A single-patterns Exploration and 12 separate Explorations so you can scan for all patterns or just your favorite ones.
- User-defined interface to activate specific patterns in the Expert Advisor
It identifies the following 12 chart patterns:
- Trend Line Breaks
- Trend Line Reversals
- Support/Resistance Breaks
- Support/Resistance Reversals
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Cup and Handle
- Saucers & Rounded Tops
- Head and Shoulders
- Tops & Bottoms
- Volume Climax & Trend
Easy to Use – Just activate the Expert Advisor, and all patterns will be detected and shown, each with a color code that shows the zone over which the pattern formed.
Finds and Marks EVERY Type of Pattern – From Consolidations to Volume Trend, Chart Pattern Engine is built to find ALL types of patterns in the short, medium and long time frames.
Works in Your Market and Time Frame – The Chart Pattern Engine works on any market data, including stocks, futures, forex, indexes, and ETFs. Because Chart Patterns are “fractal” in nature, they also work in any time frame including weekly, daily and intraday bars.
Lightning Fast Explorations – The Engine is capable of scanning charts at a rate exceeding 50 per second, which means you can scan the S&P 500 in about 10 seconds – or the Russell with 2,000 stocks in under a minute. The report shows you which patterns fired on which stocks for quick review in MetaStock’s charts.