As a MetaStock user, you’ve probably heard of Rahul Mohindar. He developed the RMO ATM 2.0 featuring the PowerScreener. This premium suite of methodologies is engineered to help today’s trader with automated analysis and trade detection.
Watch the demo now to see all that RMO ATM 2.0 has to offer, then learn how you can save $30 a month on a subscription – plus SO much more.
RMO ATM 2.0 Special Bundle
MetaStock is very excited to bring you this offer:
- Save $50 on MetaStock D/C -or- $100 on MetaStock R/T
- Get a free month of EOD Market Data ($27.95 value) or a month of real-time market data and news ($150 Value) When you subscribe to your first month
- Rahul Mohindar’s RMO ATM 2.0 Add-on for only $99/month – the normal subscription price is $129.
- A free month of RMO ATM if you subscribe – a $129 value
- Access to the LIVE online master class taught by Rahul Mohindar himself
- 4 hours of recorded training on how to use the RMO ATM 2.0 Add-on
- A FREE copy of “Unleash the Power of MetaStock XVI” – a $99 value
That is a total upfront savings of at least $303 and a monthly savings of $30/month!
Get this amazing offer now. Call +1 800-772-6648 or Chat Live. Mention promo code “P818”
What’s new in MetaStock XVI? Check it out…
> NEW – Improved MetaStock Explorer
The Explorer has been re-imagined with a more friendly interface to help you identify the information you need more quickly. Watch the Video
- Instantly know the number of results and rejects while being able to see the name of your scan, run time, and if a filter is being applied, interval, and periods displayed in one screen
- Click “View Details” to quickly view your exploration overview and details
- View all explorations reports in one window rather than going through each one individually
- Double click on any row in the exploration report and it will open your chart
- Leave the exploration report open and work with your charts at the same time
- View all past exploration results in one easy to access screen
> NEW – Improved Interface and Usability
One of the great features in MetaStock is the huge amount of systems and securities available to you as a trader. It’s important to get what you want when you need it. That’s why we’ve included the following usability features in MetaStock XVI:
- Favorites – Add ANY exploration or system test to your favorites. The favorites list is displayed at the top of the Exploration Window or Systems Test Window, making it easy for you to quickly access your preferred work flows. As an added bonus you can now view all results from only your favorite Explorations or all explorations. Watch the Video
- Most Recently Used Indicators List – See the 20 most recently used indicators on your indicator quick list – right at the top. This makes your most used indicators much easier to find and apply to your charts. Watch the Video
- Sort by Name or Symbol – Rank your symbols in the Power Console by “Name” or “Symbol.” This makes finding the right symbol quicker and easier. Watch the Video
- Double Click to Open Charts – Simply double click on symbols in the Power Console instrument list to open the Chart. Watch the Video
> NEW Ways to Edit Local Data
There are now two ways to edit your local data (MS Local and CSV).
- Edit your data in the downloader in the data sheet
- If you prefer, edit local data directly from a chart in MetaStock by right clicking on the price and choosing to edit data. This will bring up a datasheet right in MetaStock that you can use to edit the data.
> NEW Candle Pattern Scans
There are 5 new explorations based on CandleStick Patterns:
- CandleStick Bearish Patterns – Identifies 6 Patterns
- CandleStick Bullish Patterns – Identifies 6 Patterns
- CandleStick Continuation Patterns – Identifies 3 Patterns
- CandleStick Doji Patterns – Identifies 8 Patterns
- CandleStick Reversal Patterns – Identifies 12 Patterns
> NEW Adaptive Cycle Toolkit
Formerly a separate add-on selling for $399, Adaptive Cycle Toolkit is now included in MetaStock XVI. ACT has two completely new sets of indicators and trading tools that harness the power of digital signal processing based on the research of John Ehlers. Find out more.
> NEW Sector Stat Systems
Building on the success of the Sector Stat systems included in MetaStock 15, users will now have two new systems – Oil and Metal. Find out more.
> Dave Landry Systems
Dave Landry is well known among professionals as a no-nonsense trader. His approach to trend pattern identification is simple and allows you to find both long and short-term opportunities. We were so impressed with his systems, we included his favorites in MetaStock XVI. Watch the Video.